Ultra Portable HEPA Air Filter - Negative Pressure Air Scrubber
Among the most powerful units available, at 2,000 CFM this unit is changing the air in a typical 12' x 12' room well over 100 times an hour.
This affordable, dependable and durable unit is built and serviced in Houston, Texas by Advanced Containment Systems, Inc. (ACSI). Thousands of ACSI HEPA units are in service around the globe.
True HEPA Filtration
The true HEPA filter removes airborne particles down to 0.3 micron in size with 99.97% efficiency.
The unit also uses replaceable primary and secondary filters as well to improve the life of the HEPA filter.
Four heavy-duty 4-inch casters coupled with four spring-loaded handles make transfer an easy job. The airtight case made of corrosion-resistant heavy gage aluminum seals with Iron Grip neoprene material, and the door quickly opens and closes with a link lock latch.
Exclusive Motor Design
A unique custom designed 1.75 HP motor and dynamically balanced blower mounts in a tripod fashion using rubberized bushings designed to dampen vibration and minimize noise. Carefully engineered tolerances avoid motor shift, rubbing, or drag.
Easy to Operate
Power to the unit is standard 120 V AC. The built-in Minihelic differential pressure gauge coupled with indicator light panel and audible alarm takes the guesswork out of filter replacement. The precision pressure gauge reads 0-5 inches of water.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty aluminum cabinet is lightweight, durable, rust resistant.
- Modular control panel unplugs for easy removal.
- Sealed control box eliminates leakage around gauges.
- Locks on HEPA filter assures a positive seal around HEPA filter.
- Four heavy duty swivel casters, two with locks, provides easy mobility.
- Rugged carrying handles provide easy portability.
Filters (comes delivered with filters):
- Primary Filter: 24 x 24 - 2 ply pad
- Secondary Filter: 24 x 24 - 3 ply ring panel
- HEPA Filter: 24 x 24 x 11 1/2
A 12-inch intake adapter to enable you to duct the incoming air stream is available (part number MP-INTADP12-EA).
- Dimensions: 37 1/8 x 26 1/2 x 32 1/2
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Air Flow: 1,975 (high speed) 1,000 (low speed)
- Motor: 1.75 HP, 2-speed, high efficiency
- Power Supply: 115 V, 60HZ, 13 amps
* Power Cord Sold Separately- use a standard 10 to 12 gauge extension cord