PROFESSIONAL INSTANT MOLD STAIN REMOVER
- Works Faster and Lasts Longer
- Contractor Grade Formula
- Tackles Tough Mold Remediation
- Fights and Removes Deeply Embedded Fungal Stains
- 5x Stronger Than Other Similar Contractor Brands
RMR-86 PRO MOLD STAIN AND MILDEW STAIN REMOVER:
CAUTION: Use appropriate precautions when using RMR-86 PRO. Always pre‐test surfaces before using our products. This is a commercial‐strength mold stain and mildew stain removing compound with a chlorine‐like aroma. Please consult the SDS and product label for specific instructions.
STORAGE: Inspect your package carefully to ensure contents were not damaged during shipment. Store RMR-86 PRO in a cool, ground level, dark area away from carpet, upholstery, metal, flooring, etc.; that may be damaged if leakage occurs after the fact. If the container shows any signs of leakage, transfer solution to a clean plastic container that can be sealed properly. Store out of reach of children and animals.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE): Wearing full PPE is required when handling and applying RMR-86 PRO. The minimum suit requirements are a hooded Tyvek or a Chemical Poly Coated suit that is coated with a polyethylene film to protect against splash/spray. (Shieldtech 55 Chemical Protection Coveralls. Other required materials include: latex gloves, and full face respirator with 3M 60923 P100 organic vapor/acid gas cartridge filter (or equivalent).
- REQUIRED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Before starting application, make sure you’re wearing full PPE.
- FOR ADDED SAFETY: Some areas, especially confined spaces like attics and crawl spaces, require added ventilation. We strongly recommend using a fan with lay‐flat ducting to add fresh makeup air to the workplace during application.
- For best results, use on surfaces with a minimum temperature of 50° F (10° C)
- Shake the RMR-86 PRO container well before application.
- Best applied using the RMR Electric Sprayer or 1.5‐gallon pump sprayer, or use a sprayer that is rated for corrosive solutions, such as a plastic, garden-style pump sprayers. Avoid using sprayers with metal parts, as they may corrode with use.
- Spray affected area quickly, using wide sweeping motions, to cover entire area.
- Wait for a few moments and watch while RMR-86 PRO eliminates the mold stains.
- If, after a few moments, evidence of the stain still remains, a second application of RMR-86 PRO may be needed.
- Once the stain has been removed to your satisfaction, we recommend using RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer to treat all surfaces after RMR-86 PRO has been applied.
- RMR-86 PRO is a ready‐to‐use product; dilution is NOT required.
- RMR-86 PRO covers between 200‐300 square feet per gallon. This can vary based on the severity of the affected area, as well as how liberally the product is applied.
- RMR-86 PRO works best when applied to dry surfaces at temperatures around room temperature. Frozen surfaces may be less receptive to the product. RMR-86 PRO may not be able to penetrate the particular building material affected if excess moisture content exists.
- RMR-86 PRO can be corrosive if applied to the following materials: duct work, copper, metal, mechanicals, nail plates, steel, aluminum, or any materials prone to corrosion. If RMR-86 PRO is accidentally applied to these materials, quickly wash area with soap and water or wipe down with WD‐40.
- Do not apply RMR-86 PRO to fabrics.
- Always pre‐test surfaces before using our products.
- Always rinse off surface, when only using RMR-86 PRO by itself.
Contact RMR Solutions, LLC at 866-822-8744