- RUGGED CRAWL SPACE/BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER-This Crawl space/basement dehumidifier Strong as a Tank. HGV Defrosting System, cETL, and 5 Years Warranty, Internal Corrosion Protection, Remove 198PPD at Saturation condition and 90 PPD at AHAM, Up to 2,600 Sq. Ft, fit for any basement, Crawl space, Storage Areas, Garage or any large room, and it’s COP 2.88 L/kWh, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- HOT GAS VALVE DEFROSTING SYSTEM, HGV- a quick and efficient Defrosting process, truly make dehumidifier able to work at the Low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit), makes unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, not only saving the energy but also making unit last longer.
- INTERNAL CORROSION PROTECTION, A advanced Technology to minimize the corrosion and Freon leakage, as you know in dehumidification applications, there always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide, normal coils get corrosion and Freon leakage quickly, this Epoxy coating Provide protection in corrosive environments and maintain the coil’s heat transfer ability over the life of coil.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY-We believe in quality and after-sales-service, All our high-quality ALORAIR basement/crawlspace dehumidifier are made for your full utilization. It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with 5 Years Warranty and great after-sales-service team countrywide.
- DESIGNED FOR ENERGY SAVING, Alorair High COP Dehumidifiers, an investment in crawl space/basement comfort can be paid back by few years' energy savings. You can save up to $250 per year in energy cost with dehumidifiers working for their families! And that doesn't include the savings from using thermostats instead of air conditioning. Once you are able to maintain a consistent RH 50 %, no need to keep the thermostat at low, uncomfortable temperatures once used in an effort to control humidity.
Dehumidifier #2(b) - USiM/AlorAir Basement/Crawl Space 198 PPD